Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Adventures in Ghana

Like most caring human beings, I have always longed to make a positive difference; to alleviate suffering, to help correct some of the injustices in this lop-sided world, between the rich and poor. 
 Friendly and peaceful Ghana is considered a soft entry point to the fascinating and challenging continent of Africa. 
In 2012, I connected with a dynamic charity called Madventurer to volunteer in projects alongside young people on their Gap Year. 
Here I was a middle-aged woman doing my first trip to Africa. 
Join me as I discover the hidden charms of Ghana amidst poverty. 
Come with me and learn how to Make A Difference. The MAD adventure started in Accra Please visit my MAD Matters blog and read all the posts. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment